- Square Meter/Square Meters
Polypropylene Glass Lined system.
GEFLOR PPGL is a chemical resistant lining system particularly for use in D.M water plants.
Copolymerized PP (polypropylene) sheets are fused with a glass woven fabric at high temperature. This inline bonding gives GEFLOR PPGL excellent bond strength. The glass fabric provides a base for application of resins and promotes adhesion and the Polypropylene face provides excellent chemical and U.V resistance. The composite also provides enhanced product performance with respect to improved mechanical resistance.
- GEFLOR PPGL has excellent chemical resistance.
- GEFLOR PPGL has good UV resistance.
- GEFLOR PPGL has negligible joints.
- GEFLOR PPGL has good abrasion resistance.
GEFLOR PPGL bonding compound is highly chemical resistant and has excellent adhesion to concrete compared to other PPGL linings available in the market.
- Others, Cheque
- as per order Per Month
- as per order Week
- Free samples are available
- as per requirements
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO : 9001 , 2015
207, Ruby Industrial Estate, Mindspace, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400064, India